This young boy (Alec) was playing with some fireworks. One did not go off like it should and he opened it up to see what was wrong, then it exploded in his hand and embedded in his face and torso, three fingers were amputated and he was in the hospital for a couple weeks. We took him a Jesus booklet to read while he was in the hospital. He said as soon as he got out, he wanted to follow Jesus and be baptized. Last night was the night. Praise the Lord for saving his life. He still has the thumb and pointer finger on his right hand. Please pray for Alec.